If you look at the 4 showcase examples, one of which
is the Flickr example, which are on this page,

http://labs.macromedia.com/wiki/index.php/Showcase

, you will find that only the last one has a link that
says Download the Source.

AsFusion Feed Reader
     View the AsReader Application >

Zorn Chat
     View the Zorn Chat Application >

3D Visualization
     View 3D Visualization Example >

Flickr Viewr
     View Flickr Viewer Application >
     Download the source >

-r

http://labs.macromedia.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_Framework:samples:photode

> >>mo
> >>
> >>It will be linked from the main Labs site the next
> >>time the website is
> >>refreshed.
> >>
> >>-Sho

=== message truncated ===