Hi Richard,

Cairngorm is mostly a formalisation of what Steven and I produced in Chapter
20 of the book. Cairngorm does, however, add strategies for managing the
flow of data between your model and your views, by adding more detail using
the ModelLocator and ViewHelper strategies.

You should download Cairngorm and take a look through the documentation.

We're currently putting thought into how Cairngorm can incorporate the new
features announced for Flex 2. If you have any ideas, please let us know
either here (though the message may get lost) or on the cairngorm-devel
mailing list (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cairngorm-devel/)

Cheers,

Ali

--
Alistair McLeod
RIA Practice Director (EMEA)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: +44 (0)131 338 6108

This e-mail and any associated attachments transmitted with it may contain
confidential information and must not be copied, or disclosed, or used by
anyone other than the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended
recipient(s) please destroy this e-mail, and any copies of it, immediately.

Please also note that while software systems have been used to try to ensure
that this e-mail has been swept for viruses, iteration::two do not accept
responsibility for any damage or loss caused in respect of any viruses
transmitted by the e-mail. Please ensure your own checks are carried out
before any attachments are opened.