lol.

I thought it was funny after reading your post then looking into Gmails sponsored links section and not seeing anything about Macromedia Flex under sponsored or related links. :-) (at least something MM came up)

Macromedia Flash Files

100% Free Flash Files and Training Lessons to turn you into a Pro

Dreamweaver Tutorials

Macromedia & Frontpage Training and certification web courses.
Related Pages
Funk Master Flex | www.funkmasterflex.com
Official web site featuring an artist profile, message board, ...

On 10/25/05, Manish Jethani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/21/05, Tariq Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> there's a GNU project called Flex

That Flex is extremely cool (there's also JFlex (Java)), and I used to
get resumes of people applying for a job at MM because they thought it
was about GNU Flex. :)

John C. Bland II