From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michel Bertrand
Sent: 27 October 2005 16:51
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RES: [flexcoders] ViewHelper and Cairngorm

Hello !

My problem is to update a view after an execution of a Command. For example, I would like to update
DataGrid rows after performing a new database query. So, I was taking I look on Cairngorm source
code and I found the following comments for ViewHelper.as:

 * In order to carry out their function, Command classes will require
 * to both interrogate and update the view.  Prior to performing any
 * business logic, the Command class may require to fetch values that
 * have been set on the view; following completion of any business logic,
 * the final task often to be performed of a Command class is to update
 * the View (user interface) with any results returned, or perhaps to
 * switch the View entirely (to a different screen).

So, I think this pattern can help me to solve this question. Am I right ? Is it the best approuch
for updating my view ?

P.S: What about Cairngorm Framework compatibility in Flex 2.0 platform ? Any news ?

Thanks to Stanislav for his sample also !

Regards,
Michel.