I think it’s time to send Roger beer J

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JesterXL
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:41 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [flexcoders] SWC's in Flex

Grr... I ran the fix, and everything reported OK, but still no dice.

:: deletes generated & reboots Tomcat ::

Nope, same error:
Error /standarditems/flex/testing.mxml:5
Don't know how to parse element "*:AeonTab". It is not a known type or a
property of mx.core.Application.

I've tried:

<local:AeonTab xmlns:local="*" />

And:

<local:AeonTab xmlns:local="com.mfg.si.view.controls.*" />

And put the XMLNS in the Application tag, all to no avail....