Well it looked promicing for a bit.  It stoped the error message.
But when I decode it all I get is 1 character :/

I did a LEN() on what was returned and found out its apparently using
2-byte char encoding as when I did a LEFT(...,20) I only got the
first 10 characters.

*sigh*

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM