You should be able to get going from here:

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/labs/1/flex/00000296.html

Spike

On 10/28/05, Robert Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On that note, and aside from fixing things, can
someone refer me to a url that explains how to ultilze
the debug versions of the players with Flex Builder 2?

-r

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM

Stephen Milligan