I double-checked, didn't approve this one, learned my lesson the first time. Must be a little gremlin in the system :)

Dimitrios "Jimmy" Gianninas
RIA Developer
Optimal Payments Inc.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Webster
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:14 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Opening for Flash ActionScript programmers with Japanese skillset for Japan.

Ok, which one of the moderators of flexcoders overenthusiastically
approved this email........usually it's me, but I feel self-righteous
being able to point finger of blame at someone else.

I'm going to accuse Andrew Spaulding, while hedging my bets with a
looming shadow of doubt cast over Jimmy at Optimal Payments...

:-)

--
Steven Webster
Practice Director (Rich Internet Applications)

Office: + 44 (0) 131 338 6108
Mobile: +44 (0) 7917 428 947