From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clint Modien
Sent: quinta-feira, 3 de Novembro de 2005 15:47
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Dual core license policy

Actually Dave dual-core *is* 2 physical processors. As opposed to Intel's Hyper Threading which is two "virutal" processors.  So if what you read is true... then Macromedia would consider dual core as 2 processors.

On 11/3/05, Dave Carabetta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/3/05, Mika Kiljunen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What is the Macromedia's license policy on dual core processors? Is a single dual core processor calculated as 1, 1.5 or 2 processors ?
>
> I couldn't find this info anywhere, but I think it would be nice to know J

I can't remember where I read it, but I know for sure that
Macromedia's current policy is to use the number of *physical*
processors in the server as the number. So a dual core would just be
one processor.

Regards,
Dave.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM