yeah right!  I even ran to the kawasaki web site just to peek...neat
little flash there.

Ok, sorry for sounding all pedantic, was just curious is all.  I'm
certainly far from the pattern spouting zealot.  The ideas do make me
miss college/academia though  :(

DK

On 11/3/05, JesterXL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anyone else break into a cold sweat reading that last part?  Whew... that
> was nice, John Woo style!

Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com
this is my signature, like it?