We haven’t shipped the source yet but are hoping to in a later build.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Julian Suggate
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:15 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex2: component and generated source code?

Great thanks a lot Spike.

Still looking for the framework component source ... any one?

Thanks,

Ules

On 11/3/05, Spike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There are options in the project settings to allow you to add compiler arguments, but in the public alpha it doesn't work correctly.

The only way I know of to get it to generate the .as files is to use the command line compiler - mxmlc.exe

That lives in the "Flex Framework 2 Alpha\bin" directory which I think is automatically added under the Flex Builder install if you use the standalone install.

Once you've found it, you can compile a file using the following from the command line:

mxmlc -keep {path_to_file}

Spike