Hi Manish,

OT:
I was going to post an example but I hit SEND instead of SAVE NOW...
Gmail has this goddamn usability issue .. or is it just me?
I have sent so many unfinished mails by accident!!
They should really put the two buttons far appart, or you should be
able activate a confirm dialog for the Send operation. mmmh, I will
file a feature request...

Tip of the Day:
"To avoid embarrassing situations, don't write the email address till the end"

BTW, I got the effect working OK ;)

Best,
Aldo

On 11/9/05, Manish Jethani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 11/9/05, Aldo Bucchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Sometimes, when I resize an object that has a resizeEffect, the
> > following happens.
> > - the object resizes to the new size automatically
> > - it then goes back to the old size
> > - then it resizes with the effect
> >
> > it does not look so pretty...
>
> Flex 2 or Flex 1.5?