Im curious though.  If the wrapping HTML was downloaded from the site
and that was authentic, why isnt the RO call inheriting the same HTTP
Session.  The 302 would be because the container wasnt to redirect the
call to say a login screen right?

Usually we protect our services with HTTP Basic instead of Form which
doesnt require a 302 for the challenge.

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.