Thanks Manish,

Yeah, personally i think people may want to switch ON/OFF these buttons.
DateChooser is the one of powerful component, so we may use the
component at any situation, like simple calendar for just viewing.

please remain the var as public :)

Thanks,
Keishichi

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Manish Jethani