Jason,

Drop me a line and I can get you access to LifeCoach a multi award
winning  Flex based portal. LifeCoach is very good looking (skinned so
it doesnt look like the traditional HALO LnF) and integrates together
about 5 different applications and services.  The application is in
production for a large Fortune 50 company.  We host a sanitized
version of LifeCoach on our demo server.  I'd be glad to give you a tour.

We have several other Flex applications also hosted on our demo server
if you want to compare and contrast.

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: 866-CYNERGY

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Merrill, Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My client wants some visual examples of some really nice portal pages,
> perhaps done with Flex - to demonstrate possibilities.
>

> Anyone have some links to some really nice Flex applications that have
> multiple "sections" or "applications" - I need something really
> excellent in a visual sense.  I have already looked at what Macromedia
> has on their site.
>

> Thanks.
>

> Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

> NOTICE:
privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.
Any other use of this e-mail by you is prohibited.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM