From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rawdyn
Sent:
15 November 2005 21:25
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: FW: [flexcoders] Flex / Jrun Instability?

Hi Steve,

I have come across this in my own setup (using JRun4, ColdFusioin and IIS).

Here is a post from the MACR forum about the lc_id

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=346&threadid=1056843

If you search the forums (particularly the CF one) there are more threads.

I can't guarantee the info is 100% so if anyone has more on the subject lets hear it.

Steve, how did you go with the IIS setup at large? At the time I was doing mine I had enormous trouble (and indeed couldn't) get it to what I considered a production level. See thread below.

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=346&threadid=1065342

If anyone has any good articles on configuring JRun4 and IIS I'd be glad to read them.

Rawdy