Jason, in reference to the design you might want to look at moving the icons inside of the button. This would replace "print" with the printer icon so your buttons will read "[icon] summary" and "[icon] article" or maybe nix "article" all together and just have the printer icon. The same goes for the add/remove.

Not sure if you were looking for critiques or not. Hope it helps...