Several points of clarification please

1) OK so as I understand it, in the final version of Flex 2 prompt will
just be for info and will not be bindable, right?
If so, is it being replaced by an alternative for easy addition of
another item?

2) Using the current alphs I can add an item e.g. 'All States'
   However, when I try to add it to a combobox which has been
populated from a webservice and uses a labelField="STATE" then I get
the error
'Property STATE not found on Object and there is no default value'

3) Is it possible to add more than one prompt e.g Western States,
Eastern States and if so how

4) Would I be better off going back to using a function and ,if so,
how does the post in my original code need to be amended

Thansk for any help

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Manish Jethani

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM