Hi Jim,

thanks for your reply, but i found out a solution:

In shortform:

Definition of icons in application:

/** embed icons for cbx user status */
/** status away */
[Embed(source="/pics/userStatus/away.gif")]
var iconAway:String;
/** status don't disturb */
[Embed(source="/pics/userStatus/dontDisturb.gif")]
var iconDontDisturb:String;
/** status active */
[Embed(source="/pics/userStatus/active.gif")]
var iconActive:String;

Definition of Dataprovider for UserStatus

_arrOffItems:Array = new Array();
_arrOffItems.addItem({label:"I'm away", icon:"iconAway", status:0, showAt:2});
_arrOffItems.addItem({label:"Don't disturb me", icon:"iconDontDisturb", status:1, showAt:1});
_arrOffItems.addItem({label:"I'm active", icon:"iconActive", status:2, showAt:0});

Set Dataprovider

cbxCurrentUserStatus.dataProvider = _arrOffItems;

andré

"Jim Phelan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

18.11.2005 02:42

Please respond to
flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

<flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
cc
Subject
RE: [flexcoders] ComboBox and Icons

Hey Andre,

I just had to address this earlier this week, and I had to write two custom subclasses to make it work. If you’re interested I might be able to clean them up and share it, but it might take a day or two to get around to it.

Jim