At 04:53 AM 11/20/2005, you wrote:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/flexcoders@yahoogroups.com/msg09363.html

Thanks for this link, Philippe - this works fine, but only if the
dataProvider is not a ViewStack, in which case no click event is broadcast.
Unfortunately, I do currently use a ViewStack as the dataProvider. I
suppose I could invoke the ViewStack change from within the function, if
there's no other way. Is that the case?

- Tom

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM