From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Bryngfors Nils
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 3:25 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Webservice operations with more than 3 parameters

No, there's no overloaded methods at all in the webservice. Just to be on the
safe side, I tried to rename the method I want to call from Flex, but the
problem remains.

What I'm trying to do is to call a "local" webservice (that sits on the same
server as the Flex app) that I've created. The webservice acts as a Proxy and
then call methods on a remote webservice residing on another server.
Other methods, with less then 4 arguments, works fine.

Further investigation shows that the parameters seems to get mixed up between
the call from Flex and the .NET service. Parameter number one in the Flex call
ends up as argument three in the service and so on, when I debug. The position
of the arguments is random between calls.

Very strange! Possibly something wrong on my part, but I just can't find it...

Nisse