Title: Change icon of custom components in the Insert Bar

I'm trying to show my custom components (mxml files) in the Insert Bar. I did it successfully after I read the following:

If you want your custom components to show up in the the Insert Bar, one way is to place them in the WEB-INF\flex\user_clases folder on the server and then choose Site > Update Flex Components... FlexBuilder will fetch and inspect the components and add them to the Insert Bar. If the component can't be inspected due to a syntax error in the component, FlexBuilder will alert you that there is a problem.

But, how can I change the icon of each component in the Insert Bar?

Thanks

Carolina