lol!

Ok, I attached a sample in a zip, hope it stays attached.  In it I
have a A, B, C as an example of this thread discussion.  You can see
that the final capture of the event in A loses the original target.
upon a suggestion elsewhere, I tried 'chaining' the events by catching
the event in B and re-dispatching it.  This still messed with the
target property of the event object.  Seems have to add this as a
extra property in the original event.

Jeff, looking at your evenmanger class now to see if I can use this.

DK

Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com
this is my signature, like it?