From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy
Rottman
Sent: terça-feira, 29 de Novembro de 2005 16:54
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] webservice help

I have a test webservice that I have written in cf in the form of a cfc. I then
wrote a test flex app to make sure that the cfc was posting hte right data,
however when I test my flex app, I get nothing displayed. Can someone look at
my code and see if they can tell me where I went wrong.

CFC--
<cffunction name="qpTest" access="remote" returntype="query"
output="true">
<cfquery name="qpTest" datasource="#application.dsn#"> select * from
tbl_smartPanel_propInfo where fld_fileNum = 'S051234'
</cfquery>
<cfreturn qpTest />
</cffunction>
</cfcomponent>

Flex--
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2005/mxml"; xmlns="*">
<mx:WebService id="srv"
wsdl="http://test.homesmartagent.com/wsdl/hs2f.cfc?wsdl";
showBusyCursor="true" />
        <mx:Canvas width="100%" height="100%">
                <mx:DataGrid x="73" dataProvider="{srv.qpTest.result}" y="69"
width="403">
                        <mx:columns>
                                <mx:DataGridColumn headerText="fileNum"
columnName="FLD_FILENUM"/>