Hi,

When you sort columns in a datagrid, I assume that data in a column is
sorted according to its natural sorting order (whatever that may be).
 In my case it's a string.

For some reason, the sorting on this column behaves differently.  I
have data that begins with uppercase and lowercase letters, and
columns that are just blank.  When I sort on this column I get
uppercase, blank, and lowercase (and vice versa when sorting in the
reverse order).  I'm expecting the sort to be uppercase, lowercase,
and blank (and vice versa).

Is anyone aware of such a behavior?  It's hard for me to pinpoint
because I don't have this behavior on my local build, but it's there
in a staging build.

Thanks,
George

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM