Are you looking to pop up a new window for the Environment and
Equipment section? If so, you could use the mouseDown attribute:

<mx:Label id="trainingQuestion8" text="If equipment was involved, see
the Environment and Equipment questions."
mouseDown="mx.managers.PopUpManager.createPopUp(_root,
com.tjctechnology.registry.desktop.view.ExternalPartyFinder, true,
{deferred: true})" mouseOver="trainingQuestion8.setStyle('color',
'#0000FF')" mouseOut="trainingQuestion8.setStyle('color', '#000000')"/>

Or embed a method in the mouseDown attribute that would do something
similar.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM