Thanks Rob for the comment...I probably haven't been clear enough. I
know how to navigate a viewstack, but my problem is that I only want
certain text in a label to be linked. For example;

<mx:Label id="myLabel" text="In this section, click here to see all
questions. "/>

I only want "here" to be linked to a designated viewstack.
I can use an onclick event but it will highlight the entire label
text. I am looking for a way to differentiate text to be linked
inside a label tag.