From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dimitrios Gianninas
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 8:10 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Web Service call failing

Hi,

I've called web services before in Flex, however this is the first time I am calling one that accepts a single document object as a parameter. Everytime the call is made, it fails with the message:

Parameter userSettings does not exists!

Now, I've double checked the web service to make sure it is working via a java client and it does. So what is the problem with Flex?

The call is made as follows:

var x:com.optimal.phoenix.vo.user.UserSettings = new com.optimal.phoenix.vo.user.UserSettings();
x.loginId = userName;
x.signature = signature;
x.inboxAccess = inboxes;

trace( ">> " + x );

var call:Object = service.saveSettings( x );

Has anyone run into this problem before? WSDL attached, if that helps.

Dimitrios "Jimmy" Gianninas

RIA Developer

Optimal Payments Inc.