From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Clint Modien
Sent: Wed 14/12/2005 22:37
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] 3d charts with a z axis?

Laughs... thanks Kelly.  I was afraid of that.. I'll see if someone else has a
flash component that these guys can use.

On 12/14/05, Dekayd Media Inc. < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        How good are you with vectors?

        If you are good at vector manipulation then you could make a flash
component that would probably work for you.

        Or I guess you could just use the drawing API in Flex.

        Probably a lot of work but you get paid by the hour so...

        It could be fun dude.

        Hahahaha

        Good luck

        --Kelly