function.apply sits well with my thinking.  What did you mean by
Composition and Function.apply?

Composition in terms actually declaring the function methods in the
class? you can't mean this, as it defeats the purpose of not knowing
the method calls of the remote service.

I noticed the flash.util.Proxy but the description confused me.  I'll
have to do another iteration and see if I can make things click in my
head.  Thanks for the food for fodder,

Renaun

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "JesterXL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You aren't inexperienced; the fact you know what __resolve is shows
that.

> 2 ways.  Yes, you can use __resolve.  Another way is to use
Composition and
> use Function.apply.
>
> The Remoting AS2 framework for Flash MX 2004 and Flash 8 uses both.
 Every
> call creates a method as a property, and returns the function that has
> enough smarts about itself to know what to call, and where.  You can
also do
> some magic with Function.apply:
>
> function.apply(theService, argumentsArray);
>
> However, according to the migration docs, we should be using
> flash.util.Proxy.

AVM can
> You can
> > Additionally