John,

How do you handle the AS-3 and Flash Player 8.5 issues.  I'm also a Flash Studio Pro...  err...  Zinc user.  I may give it a try over the holidays.

Bart

At 12:11 PM 12/19/2005, you wrote:
You can checkout Zinc for creating your projector from a swf. I'm using it on a project right now and its super-easy to use.

http://www.multidmedia.com

On 12/19/05, Santo < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
Hi all,

I´m a beginner in Flex, but i´m trying Flex 2.

In my tests, everything is fine, but I want to compile a EXE file,
from the Flex 2. With Flash, or I use the Flash API to do that, or I
compile in SWF and then with the Projector or With a 3rd Party
projetor, I order to generate a EXE file.

With the Flex 2, I compile the SWF, and this works fine in Browser and
with the 8.5 projetor, but when I tell he to create an EXE file, he
aparent compile with the 8.0 projector, and don´t with the 8.5.

How I do that?

Other question, is any way to compile Flex 2 applications to work on
older players (7/8) like flash used to do?

Thanks

Rogerio

 Visit your group "flexcoders " on the web.

John C. Bland II
"I do what I can do when I can do it." - Chris Tucker, Money Talks

http://www.gotoandstop.org - Home of FMUG.az