compc GUI

Flash with Zinc would be a good use for making a GUI for the command
line.  If its all local you could do Flex to PHP/ColdFusion which then
calls the command line, but this is not as portable.

Depending on your purpose you could setup a external tool in eclipse
that makes the call also, probably a little more work then you want to
get it to handle all the parameters you are using nicely.

Plenty of possibilities, hehe

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "JesterXL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yep, that's exactly what I did, just doing -root 3rd, but apparently
> parameter order doesn't matter.  Pretty neat... curious how I can
build a
> GUI for it.

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM