you have to remember that there are two types of stylesheets in the
flex. those that compile in and those which load at runtime. i suspect
rob is refereing to a stylesheet loaded with the mx:style tag (which
compiles in) vs one which loads in at runtime.
embeded fonts in a compiled stylesheet works fine (apart from in html
textboxes inside some components, but for that there are work arounds)

On 1/2/06, Weyert de Boer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hmm, aren't embedded fonts in style sheets problematic? If I recall IE
> uses WebFonts and Netscpa/eFirefox something different. Maybe it's a
> better I idea to support embedded OpenType fonts? A idea of our Adobe
> friends ;-)

j:pn