Hi Kaushik,

First of All a very Happy New Year to you.

Just has to say a Hi, I am working on the Flex Development. Actually we are based in Arizonia, US a city called Tucson. Here we are developing a seb based application which frond end is Flex 1.5, and backend is Java. So I am handling abt the front end.

Flex devopment in India is too slow, but expecting that it is going to develop very drstically. Yes macromedia and sap has already started using this Macromedia Flex. Though comprasing to Flash, Flex is very intial stage. But if you learn this it is a very good software and can handle though things very smoothly. I have never heard about this Tata Interactive System (TIS) what they do?

Are you from the Programming bg or designing? In Delhi and NCR some of the Companies have started using Flex. No idea about Kolkata? What is your BG? What you do? But my personal suggestion is before exp. the Flex 2.0 just get used to with Flex 1.5. That will help you. Also Flex 2.0 is totally Eclipse based.

At last Kolkata theke karur mail paye bhalo laglo.

Take Care and stay in touch.....

Regards,
Avik