From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of kjlinboomer
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 12:45 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] trace from flash file to flex output panel

Hi All,

I am building up a flex project and it has several AS 2.0 files
included in the application.  I dont see my traces in the flash files
showing up in the flex output panel when I select run or debug in flex
builder.  Is there a way to route traces from an AS file to the flex
output panel?

Thanks,

-Keith