I'm having a wierd problem when trying to have different J2EE web application that have the flex configurations.

The code will fail to compile

Error /com/sf/sfv4/view/sharkfin/AddGoal.mxml:74
Expected object definition or binding _expression_ inside mx.controls.Label

This does not occur when it is the only one web application /war. This only occurs when I have separate web application (each with their own web.xml configured to use flex). This is occuring in jboss 3.2.7.

Has anyone else had problems when using flex in multiple wars?

Dan