looks like you are using windows.  From my experience with
JRun\Cfusion, in order for the app server process to use a mapped
drive, the process needs to run as a domain user in the domain that
contains both servers.  The system user can not be used.

DK

Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com
this is my signature, like it?