Hi Jan,

I haven't tried Flex 2 with PHP5 Webservices yet, but we have encountered
many issues working with Flash / OpenLaszlo and PHP5 web services.

A few tips:
1. Make sure your WSDL is correct. I generate it using Zend Studio.
2. Don't pass associative array to the webservice. Use classes instead.
The classes will come in the WSDL and then both the sides can easily
understand what's being passed around.
3. I prefer using the setClass() method, instead of adding individual
functions.
4. Debugging can be trickly. All you may get on Flash side is a fault. We
write to a log file and test. We also create test cases in PHP before we
integrate with Flash.

HTH.

:Nirav