From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Peter Farland
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 3:49 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Using HTTPService to POST complex data

Have you tried moving your custom values as the child tags of
<mx:request> to the same namespace by prefixing them with mx:   ?
Alternatively, have you assigned an id to your HTTPService and then used
script to set the request property to an anonymous Object that contains
the properties that you want to POST?

What do you have set for the contentType? The default should be
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded" which is what you'd want for a form
submission.

Pete