Currenly, when a ComoBox is created, the default setting when it drops down, is the list is flush with the left side of the comobox.  Is there a way to make the Combobox’s dropdown list align with the right?

 Currently:

[ select]

[ item          ]

[ item          ]

Can that be changed to

                 [select]

           [item         ]

           [item         ]

I tried creating a Button, which when clicked, would use PopUpManager to create a List right below it, but that’s growing into a mini project all in itself, and I want to make sure I’m not over looking something(even though I checked the Flex docs, and there seems to be no property which does so)

Thanks everyone

Nick