Hi there,

So here I go:

1)       How do you process do deploy FES2 under the same context as CF?
2)       Is the same approach than with Flex 1.5?
3)       Is any changes to be made to the flex-config.xml ? I see
there a <context-root>/flex</context-root> should it be commented?
4)       During installation I was asked for a port number (default
8700) should I care about this or since I'm using under CF
installation I won't have any effect or this is relevant on my
endpoints inside the flex-enterprise-services.xml?
5)       Does FES2 provide already the CFAdapter for dataservices or
only for Hibernate/JAVA ones?
6) How to install Flex-admin btw? is it installable under CFinstance
like flex?

Thanks

João Fernandes
Secção de Desenvolvimento