Well, I think the whole browsing experience is pretty wicked fast. Unfortunately it's about the ugliest and messiest interface I have ever seen. Maybe it's just my particular install, but my Alt-Menu is below the address bar and the tabs are just plain ugly.

-Trey

Nick Weekes wrote:
In case anyone wants a break from checking out the loveliness in Flex 2 beta, here is a link to the just released Internet Explorer 7 beta: