Hi,

Does anyone have a solution short of a rowrenderer to disable the
expand feature on a tree branch?

Setting isBranch to false doesn't work if the node has children, as it
automatically displays as a branch with the folder icon and expand
capabilities.  I've tried this in both Flex 1.5 and 2.0 alpha with no
success.  Any ideas?

Also, if it comes down to a rowrenderer type solution, I have a
solution for that using Flex 1.5, but would someone be able to give me
some insight into how it would be done in Flex 2.0?

Thanks,

Brendan