Is this for an older version of IE?  I recall running into something
very similar when using... IE 5.5 I think it was, with a jsp
webapp.  The browser chose to ignore headers concerning caching in
favor of the browser's settings.  There was a service pack that
fixed this for that version, and I believe it was fixed for good in
IE 6.

Doug

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Stacey Mulcahy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>