Anyone know where to obtain documentation for using Cairngorm? I've gone through the 2.0 example and tracked through their classes, but still have trouble tracking down view event handling (ie. changing views, view state).

In the example, I want to know who ultimately sets the 'selectedChild' of the appView instance of  mx:ViewStack, after the LoginEvent fires. Can't find it for the life of me!

Thanks,

Scott