I had the same experience. I suspect it some setup that has to be done, but I have not had the time to investigate.

cheers

 -michael

On 2/3/06, ze_fsaldanha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Afther the instal of the framework the IDE and FES its ok, but the
charts dont work in Flex Sample Apps (Collaboration Dashboard and
Real Time Data Feed)I think the error is because the NOTE:

Error
id is specified but <mx:SeriesInterpolate> can't be resolved to a
component implementation

But and i try to use charts on IDE flex builder without server the
problems panel show the same error.

I dont know whats up I have the charts.swc in the bins folders

Here is the paths:

C:\Documents and
Settings\Utilizador\workspaceEclipse\.metadata\.plugins\zorn.project\
flex2_sdk\frameworks\libs

C:\Programas\Adobe\Flex Charting Components 2 Beta 1\libs

C:\Programas\Adobe\Flex Builder 2 Beta 1\Flex Framework 2
\frameworks\libs

C:\Programas\Adobe\Flex Builder 2 Plug-in Beta 1\Flex Framework 2
\frameworks\libs

need some help, something is missing me maybe the last realease of
Flex alpha charts conflit with beta?