From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of José
Saldanha
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:29 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: flex companyapp example

By the way, I have to tell this:

The restaurant finder one of my first tutorial in flex. on Blog

http://coenraets.com/tutorials/restaurant/index.jsp

I follow in love Flex with this tutorial, the data is in Mysql and
the app is more rich with map finder that the last app.

This to say I have a hope that FES give us a example with data
connect to Mysql, if Adobe whant one million of developers and make
the flex comunity big like Flash, (I think in my little opinion that
Flex have potencial to grow and make a comunity larger than Flash)
Adobe have to think in poor World like south America and Asia, on
non-entreprise app like small e-comerce National and Regional e-
comerce people that need open source like PHP and Mysql because the
price of the hosting.
The Flex Framework for free is a big Step, some FES for free to.

Thanks, the people that learn alone late in nigth say thanks again.
to Macromedia/Adobe

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "ze_fsaldanha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>