From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Claudia Barnal
Sent: 06 February 2006 03:25
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Help installing Cairngorm 0.99

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply.

Basically, I couldn't understand much of anything I read (imagine Charlie Brown listening to his teacher).

I am not a person who has dealt with any servers (JRun, Flex, etc.) for which I believe that the explanation is far to simple, expecting that the user knows what is being said.

I would love an explanation where you tell the user what to do with each specific file (included in the zip) with some more detail.

1. Grab x and put it in y.
2. Replace i with j.
3. Don't do anything with k, as it is only for documentaion.
n. ...
Done

For example, I am not sure if I should copy over the "cairngorm.swc"
or the "org.nevis.cairngorm.*" package to the "user_classes" folder in Flex.

I am by no means saying that the description doesn't cover every necessary step, but it is very hard to follow if you really don't have a clue of what is being said, and all you want to do is start using Cairngorm to develop your Flex apps.

Thanks again for the reply,
Claudia