Feedback...and followup questions.

firstly, thanks once again Manish for the suggestion.  The behaviour
in CellPress event has changed from flex1.5. because before the
selectedindex was set at the cellpress event stage.

a couple of follow up questions;

1) everything is now alot more strictly typed. then why isn't
the 'event' parameter strictly typed ?(in the 2nd datagrid example in
livedocs) eg

<mx:DataGrid cellPress="cellPressEvt(event);">

2) i want dg.focusedCell = {rowIndex:2, columnIndex:2}  no matter
where the user clicks on the editable datagrid. any ideas?

thanks
bod

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Manish Jethani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>