Hi

Some ex. that I have and use .xml file and mysql PHP data, Flash
Player give me that error:

TypeError: Error #1009: null has no properties.
        at mx.rpc.xml::NamespaceUtil$/getLocalName()
        at mx.rpc.xml::SimpleXMLDecoder/decodeXML()
        at mx.rpc.xml::SimpleXMLDecoder/decodeXML()
        at mx.rpc.xml::SimpleXMLDecoder/decodeXML()
        at
mx.rpc.http::HTTPService/http://www.macromedia.com/2005/flex/mx/inter
nal::processResult()
        at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.macromedia.com/2005/flex/mx/intern
al::resultHandler()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.rpc::Producer/acknowledge()
        at C:\dev\enterprise_beta1\frameworks\libs\framework.swc
(mx/validators/Validator)
$132::DirectHTTPMessageResponder/completeHandler()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at flash.net::URLLoader/flash.net:URLLoader::onComplete()

In one ex (in
http://www.evilfree.com/adam/blog/2005/11/flex_data_binding_nodes_or_
att.html )

Flex Data Binding - Nodes or Attributes?

I have 3 diferent .xml files on first Load Attribute XML no error,
but in Load Node XML file give that error and Load Node XML w
Attributes give the error to, in Flex ALPHA all the ex work fine but
now?

What I whant to know is:

If in Beta make the ex. I have to code in diferent way, or is a bug
or What is it?

If anyone have the same error please feedback and how to fix that.

Thanks